There are a few new items in my closet and make up bag, all in shades rather unusual for me. Having said that I am all about reinventing myself at the moment and those of you that follow me on Instagram will have noticed that I am a BRUNETTE since a day ago!!!
Back to the new-ins:
– I never thought that cat eye sunglasses would suit my face; I usually only wear aviators with the occasional wayfarer break. However when the lovely team at Z7 communication sent me a pair I couldn’t help but play dress up. I think what rescues them is the unusual beige hue. I have worn them with white – on – whites and my hair up in a ponytail feeling all kinds of lush. (Link HERE).
– The studded boots are a bargain from the ASOS sale (link HERE) and go brilliantly well with denim cut offs and a white boyfriend shirt.
– The girls at The Closet UAE (link HERE) thought that my new business cards needed to be handed out in style; nowadays they come in a little pink PRADA pouch and brighten up the inside of my handbag.
– Lancome’s new gloss range, “In Love” (link HERE) come with a series of +++.
1. The click to open top ensures that no gloss spills inside your bag and ruins the previously mentioned PRADA pouch.
2. The gloss in NOTHING like it looks; meaning it’s not sticky or extensive in glitter. The shimmer is soft, sophisticated and subtle and the gloss stays put for a good few hours (although not the entire 6 as promised on the packaging).
3. The curved applicator is very cool and makes the gloss slide on in an instant, even without the comfort of a mirror. The Lancome girls sent me a few shades to try and because of my new hair colour I am still finding my bearings so to say. I have been experimenting with mixing my own perfect tone and it’s a washed out beigey pink, accomplished my layering the 3 shades you see above.
See you tomorrow, I will be posting a recipe for a mango Pavlova so many of you requested on Instagram. I don’t really want to do recipes (as I always say) as there are so many bloggers that do it better but 27 requests later (!) it’s hard to ignore.
P.S Love the new interaction and our constant dialogue, much welcome from my end. XXX