13 more ”about me” facts, et voila!
– 9 months later I am still recovering from a badly broken heart. I am full of hope and see the light at the end of the tunnel though 😉
– ever since my detox a few days ago I have stopped drinking coffee and I am really going to try and stick to it!
– I have one brother (younger), I miss him terribly.
– my mum was a concert pianist by trade and I really regret not sticking with the piano lessons she was forcing me to take as a kid.
– I am left handed and smudge everything I write as soon as ink is involved.
– I really enjoy Ramadan. It brings the best out of people and even if you aren’t fasting the paste of everything slows down and gives time to reflect and make positive changes in life. It’s truly a special time of the year.
– I loose / break / sit on all designer sunglasses which is why I have stopped buying them. All my Ray Bans are fakes, I go to Karama and buy 10 pairs at a time. They last me around 4 -6 weeks. (!!!)
– My second favourite TV show after Friends is Entourage and my favourite character is Ari Gold. I secretly wish I could meet a person like him in real life. If I had Ari and Phoebe Buffay as my friends I would be set I think.
– I am trying to stop gossiping! I have recently heard a lot of not-so-nice-things about me (which unfortunately may be a part of the industry I work in) and realized that the only thing I can do is to lead by example. For my own piece of mind if nothing else.
– I don’t like oysters but I force myself to eat them cause it’s such a fancy thing to do. 😀
– good music is crucial for my wellbeing and as long as I have a good soundtrack in my ears I can take anything on. I always say that as long as I am surrounded by good music, I have the ability to do sports and work with something creative for a living I will be fine. It doesn’t have to be harder than that.
– I used to collect Starbucks City Mugs and have a good 50 of them. They take pretty much all space in my tiny kitchen.
– I LOVE cleaning out my closet / apartment every 3 months or so. De-cluttering has therapeutic properties if you ask me. (I give away most clothing to charity or team up with a few girlfriends and sell them at Dubai flea market. We always use the money to go out for a fancy dinner the same night.).
That is about it Lovelies, have the greatest of days. XXX