These lace up Alexandre Birman caused quite the stirrrr on my Instagram. I have promised to share with you where I bought them and whilst at it I have lined up a list of my current online shoe favorites: all affordable, all mega stylish and all from one destination, which in this case is Shopbop.com. Now the very ones in the photo seem to have sold out but I have found some gorgeous alternatives, complete with shopping links below:
- Schutz nubuck sandals. The nude strappy heel is seen everywhere right now (rightfully so as it’s versatile and universally flattering). This cross strap makes them a tad different to all the rest however. (Link HERE).
- Mustard hued, pointy toe, every day pumps (link HERE). Mustard is a great shade when worn with jeans so these would look great with a double denim shirt / boyfriend jean combo.
- Belle by Sigerson Morrison suede flats. Wear them with your simple t-shirt dresses. They feel a bit more ”current” than gladiators and have a cool urban vibe to them because of the ankle cuff detail. The nude color makes them leg elongators as opposed to leg shorteners. That part Ladies is VERY important when buying flat shoes. (link HERE).
- More lace ups; this time in aqua blue. To be worn with a juicy palm leaf printed kaftan – imagination going wild! (Link HERE).
- I am not personally feeling the slides that all the cool kids are fashionably dragging their feet around in at the moment – there is something a tad too physio nurse about them. (That in it’s turn could originate from the time when I whilst putting myself through uni worked as one); but personal stories aside I much prefer classical toe ring sandals. They’re a tad more feminine whilst just as comfy. (Link HERE).
- Ultra similar to my red ones, these strappies come from Brazilian label Shutz who kind of are the ZARA of footwear. They make decent quality imitations of designer shoes and are very comfortable to wear – same cannot be said about most designer heels sadly! (Link HERE).
The white lace creation I wore with the shoes is from a label called Endless Rose and can be found HERE. / XXX